Museum Exhibit Rental 2 – Antique and Vintage Skiing
c. 1800’s – 1900’s, 19th – 20th century
Wood, Leather, Metal (edges and bindings)
120sq.ft. total recommended space for 8’ height x 15’ length display
© Vintage Winter
This exhibit lease package includes variations of vintage skis – trapper-transportation style skis, vintage downhill skis, vintage jumping skis and cross country skis – each with their own unique story. We include professionally framed art with photos and text explaining the history, what is know about this skis creation, and stories and traditions associated with the vintage equipment in the antique skiing exhibit.
The exhibit includes examples of antique leather ski boots and vintage bamboo, hickory and hardwood ski poles. Winter enthusiasts of all kinds will appreciate the history of the pieces in this exhibit.
- Scandanavian Ski Display (3 single skis)
- 19th century Snowshoe Thompson style “Longboards”
- Vintage North American Skis from 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s
- Ski Frame with vintage skiing photos, maps and memorabilia
- Bamboo, Hickory and Hardwood Ski Poles and “Push Sticks”
- Descriptive labels for all items
- Classic Leather Ski Boots
Your Responsibility and Liability
You the lessee will be responsible for the safety and security of these items while in your possession. An insurance rider is required for the amount of $4,500 which can be purchased inexpensively through your insurance agent, or you can use our friendly Farmers Insurance agent.